Saturday, February 13, 2021

Anuar of Malaysia - Freed From Drug Addiction By Isa Al-Masih

 

Brother Anuar's testimony is very special. He had experienced the reality of the divine power of God which was quite great in his life. Prior to that, Anuar's brother had endured the hardships of life that were quite hard and heavy for him and his family. Several passages from the Gospel of Sayidina Isa al-Masih have helped him achieve peace of mind and also a very beautiful and satisfying release of soul in the search for Anuar, whom he had never known before. Also, it can be said there were enough Malays many people who fall into the abyss that is the same as Maher.


Even so, Anuar's brother was also released from the 'hell' and all this can only be referred to the incomparable divine power of Allah, as contained in the ministry of Sayidina Isa while he was on this Earth!


Among the quotations from the events of the ministry of Jesus Christ are as follows.


Luke Chapter 5: 12-13 - Jesus Christ healed a leper.


12 On one occasion Sayidina Isa was in a city. There is a man with leprosy. When he saw Jesus, he fell on his face and begged Him, "Lord, if You will, You have the power to heal me." 13Then Jesus stretched out His hand and touched him, saying, "I want to. Be healed!" At that moment, his disease disappeared.


Luke 5: 17-26 Jesus Christ Forgives the sins of a paralytic.


17 One day when Jesus was teaching, some Pharisees and teachers of the law were sitting there. They had come from every city in the colonies of Galilee and Judea and also from Jerusalem. God's power is in Jesus to heal people. 18 Some people were carrying a paralyzed man and they were looking for a way to bring him into the house to put him in front of Jesus. 19 Since they could not bring him in because of the crowd, they went up to the roof of the house and opened the door for him to go down with the mat into the crowd in front of Jesus.


20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Brother, your sins are forgiven you."


21 The scribes and the Pharisees began to say among themselves, "Who is this who insults God? Who can forgive sins but God alone? " 22 But Jesus, knowing their thoughts, said to them, "Why do you think such things? 23 Which is easier? - say 'Your sins are forgiven' or 'Get up and walk?'


24 But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins ... " - He said to the paralytic," I say to you, rise, pick up your mat and go home! " 25 At that moment, he got up in front of them all. He raised the mat where he was lying and went home and praised God. 26 Everyone was stunned and praised God with fear while saying, "Today we have witnessed a miracle!"


Apart from the Jews of Israel, Jesus also served and saved non-Jews, such as the Roman centurion and his servants, in Luke 7: 1-10.


Bab 7 When Jesus had finished saying all these things to the people, he went to Capernaum. 2There was a servant of the chief of the army who was greatly loved by his master; The servant was very sick and almost died. 3 When the army officer heard about Jesus, he told some Jewish leaders to get Jesus to ask him to come and heal his servant.


4When the leaders came to Jesus, they begged Him earnestly, "Please grant his request because he should be helped. 5He loves our nation and he has established a house of prayer for us. " 6Then Jesus went with them. When He was not far from the house, the chief of the soldiers told some friends to tell Jesus, "Sir, do not bother to come to my house because I am not worthy. 7 I also do not deserve to come to see You. It is enough for You to give orders only and my servant will be healed. 8 I was also under the command of my superiors and I had soldiers under my command. I command someone, 'Go!' and he will go; I commanded another, 'Come!' and he will come. I commanded a servant, 'Do this work!' and he will do it. "


9 Jesus was surprised to hear this and then He turned to the crowd following Him and said, "I tell you that the people of Israel even though I have not great believers. " 10 When they were sent back to the house of the Roman army chief, they found that the slave had been healed.


Many other victims of the disease have been forgiven and healed by Jesus Christ, including those possessed by devils and demons. Many of these events are recorded in the Gospel of Luke. But let us read about how Anuar himself was blessed by God the Father and His grace through His Redeemer, Sayidina Isa al-Masih!


Assalamu-alaikum. My brothers and sisters, my name is Anuar. I am a Malay from Malaysia. I come from a Muslim family and was raised as a Muslim since I was a child. Even so, my Islamic beliefs could not protect me from negative and less beneficial influences as I grew older as a man.


As a human being who suffers from the acid-salt of life that is so interesting, I have also been drawn to the elements of life that are quite enjoyable and that may be able to relieve the burden and feelings of bitterness in this life. Although I am a Muslim, but my religion and Islamic teachings can not help me deal with the challenges and temptations of life that I have overcome.


To help me forget the bitter experiences I have also tried to ‘experiment’ with taking drugs. At first, it was just a try. From the kind of drug that is a bit 'weak' to the stronger type 'kick or oomphnya' I have tried.


In short, soon. I have fallen into this drug feces addiction. At first, it was quite fun to touch and taste the drug. That is why I do not heed the warnings about the dire consequences! Soon, the addiction to this drug feces became more and more suffocating and even became a heavy burden that I could not let go.


I have had to find drug doses more often to satisfy that craving. The frequency makes me like a wild animal that always hunts for prey that can supply me with drugs or even money that can get the source of the drug. That addiction has stifled me with extreme levels of anxiety, anxiety and urgency. Finally, I have done various criminal activities to earn money and so on to find the drugs that I really need.


One day, I was arrested for my activities. They sent me to a rehabilitation center to try to cure this 'disease' of my addiction. As a Muslim, I have tried to pray and repent and have also been treated in Islam, so that I can truly recover from the drug addiction. But unfortunately, the more I did those things, the tighter and more restrained I felt the chains of drug addiction had bound my soul!


Soon, I was released from the scene, hoping to start a new, free life from drug addiction. But even so, I am still not free from the influence of drug addiction. It is so easy that I have plunged back into the old way of life, which is to look for drugs, marijuana cigarettes and so on to satisfy drug cravings - because I am not yet free from this bondage and this addiction is still sharp.


Apart from that, I have also returned to committing more serious and dangerous criminal activities — to earn money to finance my addiction. Finally, I was arrested again, now by the police. As a result, I was sent to Prison as a criminal punishment. My life is getting bitterer while serving that prison sentence. Not only did I feel cursed and dirty from drug feces, all my family members left me. Only God can understand my feelings of sadness and frustration because I have been sidelined by my friends and also the neglect of my family members!


In that situation, I began to look for a way out, which is the way to be released from the trap of prison and the 'prison of hell' that I am currently going through. I have heard from other inmates that, there is hope for me, at first I do not trust them. But I have already seen some of these prisoners are completely different from the other inmates.


I have even approached them to find out what the secret is for their release and their release from bondage as well as slavery to drug addiction. And I can tell the same thing between them all. It seems that the secret is that all the inmates with me, who are FREE FROM DRUG ADDICTION, are all Christians!


In my desperation, I also desperately want to be free from this addiction that has been tied up in my life for quite some time. I have studied in it the teachings of the Prophet Jesus alaihisalam and His Gospel sincerely and with an open heart and mind. Apart from the above verses that I have pondered and studied, there are also the following texts:


Jesus Shades the Storm - Luke 8 verses 22-25:


22 One day Jesus was with His disciples in a boat. Jesus said to them, "Let us go over to the other side of the lake." Then they left. 23As they sailed, Jesus fell asleep. The storm blew into the lake and the boat was flooded so they were anxious. 24 Jesus got up and rebuked the strong wind and the waves. The storm also stopped and became shady. 25 They came to Jesus and surprised Him. They said, "Sir, sir, our boat is about to sink.""Who is this man that walketh in the wind and in the waters, and commandeth that he return not? Jesus said to them, "Where is your faith?" They were afraid and amazed and said to each other,


I am deeply drawn to the following gospel verses, which explain my struggles spiritually and personally, even very similar to my own experience of wrestling with drug addiction in my soul and body.


Jesus healed a demon-possessed man - Luke 8: 26-39


26 They sailed to the region of Gerasa, which is opposite the Sea of ​​Galilee. 2728 When Jesus landed, a man from the city came to him. The man was possessed by an evil spirit and had not been dressed for a long time. He did not live in his house anymore but in the cave. When he saw Jesus, he cried out and fell down before Him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not. 29 He said this because Jesus had commanded the evil spirit to come out of him. He is often possessed by the evil spirit. As a result, he was tightly controlled and his hands and feet were chained. But he was able to break the chain and be carried away by the evil spirit into the wilderness. 30 Jesus asked him, " What is your name? " He answered, "Legion" because he was possessed by many evil spirits. 31 The evil spirits begged Jesus not to drive them to hell.


32 Coincidentally, on the hill there was a herd of pigs eating. The evil spirits begged Jesus to let them into the pigs and Jesus allowed them. 33The evil spirits came out of the man and went into the pigs. Then the herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned.


34 After the pig guards saw what had happened, they ran to spread it around the city and in the surrounding villages. 35 People came out to see what had happened. They came to Jesus and found the man who had been freed from the evil spirit sitting at Jesus' feet clothed and in his right mind. Therefore, they are afraid.


36 The people who had witnessed the incident told them how the person possessed by the evil spirit had been healed. 37 Then all the people of Gerasa asked Jesus to leave them because they were afraid. Jesus got into the boat to go home. 38 The man who had been freed from the evil spirit asked Jesus to allow him to follow along with Him but Jesus told him to go home 39 and said, "Go home and tell everything God works for you. " The man went to spread the works of Jesus for Him all over town.


My dear brother, my experience with addiction is like a drug possessed by an evil spirit. I was driven and forced to commit all sorts of crimes and evil activities, just to satisfy my drug addiction. But in fact, it has never been ‘satisfied’ but instead has become increasingly abrupt, day by day, week by week, month by month.


Although I used to be a Muslim, and have tried my best to be treated and healed in Islam, it did not work out as I had hoped - that is, to be completely freed from the clutches and influence of the damned drug! And this is not just my experience alone, but the experience of so many other Muslims who are addicted to drug feces. Indeed, this is a trap and a very painful soul and body trap!


Now, I thank Alhamdulillah and Hallelujah to Sayidina Isa Al-Masih who is the only one who has given me relief, from the influence and addiction of the drug feces. Now that all the chains and bonds of drug addiction that have long enslaved me to him as well as to such a humiliating way of life, all those chains have been destroyed by Rabbi Sayidina Isa and His Majesty!


After trying the old-fashioned treatment of Islam, which has failed to bring any truly beneficial results, I have never regretted putting my faith and faith in the hands and powers of Sayidina Isa Al-Masih - who truly has all the power, strength and the truly divine ability to release those who truly desire a new life. This is my true and undeniable life experience.


The interesting thing about this experience is that I was never given any food or drink ' holy water ' and so on in my recovery from drug addiction. Only my faith, confidence and obedience to the words of Jesus Christ and the power of His word have lifted me out of the dark canyon and the snare of the drug completely! In fact, the rumor that Christians use 'holy water' or 'holy water' to lure and influence Muslims is a completely baseless lie!


Unfortunately, there are irresponsible Muslims who like to spread this baseless rumor to confuse Muslims themselves. Another nonsense they often shout is that this 'holy water' is made in Vatican City, Rome! I admit there are many Muslims, who believe in such nonsense and still make it their own. That is the reason and cause for many more of our misunderstandings of the teachings of Jesus Christ and his true Gospel.


There are many 'suspicions' of Muslims towards Christian teachings that are not directly based or even based on mere nonsense. And this nonsense is based on preconceived notions, prejudices and misinterpretations of Jesus' teachings. The issue of 'holy water' above is one of the clear proofs that prove the nonsense that is still practiced by some Muslims who are still very ignorant.


If we are truly in favor of the truth, I hope we can more intelligently try to understand Christian teachings with a much more open attitude. Let us really hold dialogue and bilateral discussions without unfounded prejudice, without other secret agendas or intentions. I think only with open study and consensus like this, can we really dig up misunderstandings between our fellow believers together, and also build a pillar of life together among religious people who respect each other.


For me personally, the fact is that I used to live isolated and wasted due to addiction and bonding to the influence of drugs. There is no way out for me other than the divine power of the words and words of Jesus Christ as well as forgiveness and redemption through His Majesty, which today is my constant possession. That is why I am now free from any drug cravings, and I have been reunited with my beloved family! This is an undeniable fact and experience of mine.


All glory and greatness is only for Sayidina Isa and the One True God!


[Source: http://pedson.blogspot.com/2010/08/muslim-masuk-kristen-anuar-malaysia.html]

No comments:

Post a Comment