Friday, February 26, 2021

Nasir Isiaku - Former Boko Haram Member


Behind this face that exudes innocence hides a fiercest Islamic warrior, a member of a terrorist movement linked to the terrible bloodthirsty sect of Boko Haram.


This “youth” was a wolf disguised as a lamb, a green snake camouflaged under the green grass, a machine to kill Christians whom he hated from the depths of his being. Nasir Isiaku, 27, described himself as an Islamic warrior who took pleasure in chopping off Christians’ heads with a saber.


Until the day he made a meeting that turned his life upside down. From an executioner, he became a victim; from a hunter of Christians, he became the prey to be flushed out and slaughtered; for he committed the most horrible crime for a Muslim, the unforgivable crime, punishable by death: he converted to Christianity. Isiaku testified of his journey from murderer to redemption, before an assembly of Christians in Ghana:


“Our masters taught us that the more Christians we kill, the more chances we have to enter Allah’s paradise” (Alijonan).



I joined the “Bafarawa Islamic Center” in 2010, where we were taking Arabic language courses. Each year, about 20 of our members stayed in Iran where our headquarters is located for special training. Our group was called – and still is called – “Shiitte”, but we shared with Boko Haram its “ethnic cleansing program”. You have only heard of Boko Haram, whose name means “Western education is a sin”, but there are other criminal Islamist groups, which are part of the Boko Haram sect and I know some. at least six.


As soon as we heard that one of these groups was going to attack Christians, we joined them. My own group existed long before I was born. He imposed his law in the North, under the military regime of Abacha and even today, he directs many branches in this region. We are present in the majority of northern states, notably in Kastina, Kaduna, Zamfara, Kano, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Zaria. 


Sometimes when we decided to attack Christians and spread terror among them, we would hire a private bus, to carry our own weapons, which we would use against the infidels. We joined the members of the Boko Haram sect, whenever they decided to massacre Christians or soldiers, because we knew that the latter were killing our Boko Haram brothers in Maiduguri, Yobe and Potiskum. I was one of the trusted men in the group because I was obedient and loyal. I had my own secret office, where I received the delegates of our sponsors, when our leader was absent and I provided for the needs of each of our members.


This is the reason why I could not participate in all the attacks against Christians and the military. Our leaders prepared us psychologically by brainwashing us, in order to prepare us to fight the Christians, because they were the enemies of Allah. The more Christians we killed, the greater our chance of entering Allah’s paradise. Most of our training took place at night around 10 p.m. and took place in the grove surrounding the Islamic school.


Some forms of training were rather unusual. We were drinking special water, which some would call “spiritual water” because it was not ordinary water. We also had strange visitors, who looked nothing like human beings. They manifested themselves in bizarre ways. Our leaders asked us to recite certain passages of the Koran to make these visitors appear. Today, I realize that these practices were evil. 


They could appear in three or four. They looked like humans, but weren’t. They fortified us with charms and prepared us for our task. They asked us to be strong and to fight.


Our leaders also gave us a lot of material and financial assistance to support our cause. They were carrying large amounts of money in a pickup and asking us to buy weapons. Many of our suppliers came from headquarters in the region. There was also a fairly popular man from the town of Bayelsa who, although a Christian, supported our cause financially. I don’t remember his name. This man gave us money and weapons to help us accomplish our mission.


I was the second in chief and every time our president went to Iran, I became the group coordinator and I received the sponsors in his place. This is how I knew everything that was going on. We first planned to kill all the Christians in Kaduna, before dealing with the others in the North. Before each operation, we drank the “spiritual water”, so we became impatient to do evil. 


This “spiritual water” made us very dangerous and if we were bored we could easily kill. The water also fortified us against revolver or rifle bullets. When we drank this water, the bullets could not hit us. Our leaders had rings of mysterious power. Eight of us were selected and received these rings.


I don’t remember how many people I killed. We took our guns to shoot people in the legs. When we asked a victim, “Do you agree to become a Muslim” and she replied, “No”, we slaughter her like a goat. And after killing the infidel, we would collect his blood in a little cup and drink it. 


Thus, the ghost of the slain person could not come to haunt our dreams. This is what our leader said. And, indeed, when we had tasted the victim’s blood, we did not see her in our dreams. Sometimes when we didn’t feel like drinking the blood, we would dip our fingers into the cup and mouth it and that was enough to keep the ghost from coming to haunt our dreams.


We murdered Christians because we thought we could enter Allah’s paradise after death. Our leaders read to us a passage from the Koran which seemed to justify our criminal actions: “Oh you believers, do not take your enemies for friends”. The “believers” referred to us, we Muslims and the “enemies” were Christians.


We have many chefs and sponsors. They are wealthy Nigerians, they work in government and some were Nigerian leaders. If I told you their names, you would think I was lying. There are governors, senators who strongly support us. Some are part of our group. We often invite them during the graduation ceremony for students.


 


Some days we would go to town to preach and attract new members. We wore a red cap, a white T-shirt and heels. When we wore a black cap, it meant we weren’t going to fight. Our movement had infiltrated the Nigerian forces. We have members in the police and in the military.


These brothers helped us enormously when we decided to fight Christians. But we are very secretive. My blood brother, who was not a cult member, did not know that I was. I did not speak about my involvement in the sect to my relatives, because they did not share our ideas about Christians. My father loved me very much because he didn’t suspect a thing.


When we attended school in Chachangi, a small school in my neighborhood, the Islamic instructors drummed in our ears that we had to “tighten our belts” to fight Christians. They gave us instructions to always be armed, either with a knife or with a weapon. They also advised us to have a permit to carry a weapon. My territory in Kaduna was Torumada. It is a haven for many Islamic terrorists in Nigeria.


Before I joined the Shiite school, I took part in many attacks against Christians, during which we massacred many people. Christians in Sokoto are more vulnerable to attacks from our people because they are within our reach, but they are also lucky, (so to speak) because a prominent Islamic cleric often advocates on their behalf. We know of many places in Sokoto where Christians live, but out of respect to our imam, we keep them alive. Boko Haram men are training in Afghanistan.


 I don’t know if you’ve heard of the Taliban, those clerics who sacrifice their lives in suicide bombings, well, they’re the ones who train members of Boko Haram. About sixty men regularly go to Afghanistan, where they learn how to carry out suicide bombings, make their own bombs, fight etc. They also provide them with sophisticated weapons.


Since I gave my life to Christ, I have been threatened many times by the sect. One Thursday evening in Sokoto, I had to go to a vigil with my friend Mathieu, my roommate. But since I was tired, I decided to stay home. During the night I heard a knock on the door. The voice that called me out sounded like Mathieu’s. She asked me to open the door. 


The man spoke in Hausa and insisted that I open the door, but something stopped me. My heart was pounding very hard and I suddenly realized that it could be an impostor, come to attack me, but I could not pray, just mumble “by the fire of the Holy Spirit” I repeated these words several times. times, until the stranger disappears. And then I heard a dog barking somewhere in the night.


And when my friend Mathieu came back from the church and asked that I open the door for him, I became hysterical with him, because I was suspicious of everyone. I asked him to explain himself about his previous visit, but he replied that it was not him. I didn’t believe it. It was only when another brother confirmed to me that Mathieu had spent much of the night in church, that I decided to calm down. I could have killed Mathieu.


Before this attempted assault, I hardly ever went out. I couldn’t do it anyway, because I was wanted by the cult members . After this incident, the pastor decided to take me to his village.


God alone can stop the war that Boko Haram and all other Islamic terrorist groups have started against Christians. I thank God for having become a Christian, for no longer being part of this criminal sect. I sincerely advise Christians to begin preparing for war, arming themselves and “tightening their belts.” Islamist terrorist sects are ready to go to war. For me, all the Christians in Nigeria are going to die, moreover, I see them all already dead, given the level of preparation of the sects and their determination to go to the end, namely the extermination of all the Christians in Nigeria. .


It was on March 6 that I had a meeting that would transform my life. We went out for our sermons on Fridays and Saturdays. I had just come home and was about to do my ablution for the evening prayers, when the incredible happened. I saw a man in front of me in a shining white coat. I got scared, the small container of water fell to the floor and I ran out of the office. 


My comrades asked me what was going on. I described to them what I saw, but They replied that they had not seen any stranger. I then returned to where he had appeared, but the man in white was no longer there.


That night, when I fell asleep, the strange man, dressed in white, visited me again. He was holding a stick. Frightened, I started to scream. My friends ran to me and I told them about my nightmare. The chief told me that this man in white must be the devil and he took me to see a mighty Mallam, (a Quranic scholar), in Gombe, who made some prayers to drive out the evil stranger dressed in white.


 After the prayers, the Mallam assured me that nothing could happen to me and that I could return to base. But the next night the same man in white appeared to me again and said, “God has chosen you. He repeated it three times. Again, I woke up with a start and my screams alarmed my friends. But this time, I lied to them, telling them it was nothing.


The next morning, I went to a hairdresser friend. After he finished cutting my hair, I told him about my meeting with this strange man in white. The hairdresser confessed to me that he was a Christian and then told me that this man in white must be Jesus and that He was calling me to Him. I answered him: “but why me? He then asked me if I was ready to give my life to Christ and to serve God and I immediately answered yes. I myself was surprised at my answer.


Since my conversion, I have become a different man. I feel like I took a bath that purified me of all my impurities. Before this experience, I walked the streets like a man stricken with madness. Since then, I have found inner peace . I’m off drugs and I feel good. It is not easy to leave the sect, as we were undergoing terrible devilish initiations that hardened us. It is only after being touched by the grace of God that we can detach ourselves from this satanic group.


When I was still part of the group, a very important member of Boko Haram, a certain Shuaib left the sect. I was among those who personally vowed to skin him alive if we ever met him.


I would like to tell my former companions to change their hearts. I realized that by killing Christians I will not go to heaven, but to hell. And I am ready to live a Christian life, to lead a life in the service of Good ”.


Often, when a Muslim converts to Christianity, he becomes calmer, more peaceful and regrets his past.


On the other hand, when a non-Muslim converts to Islam, he turns into one of its most zealous defenders and does not hesitate to take up arms, to call for jihad, to become violent to impose his news ” religion ”by force.


This raw testimony is that of a former Islamist terrorist, transformed into a killing machine by “religious” of the “religion” of peace, love and tolerance. No difference between these techniques of psychological conditioning, of annihilation of any particle of humanity, of destruction of any notion of good and evil, with those used by the Communists and the Nazis. 


The goal is always the same: to make an individual, preferably a young person, a future zombie-soldier ready to carry out all orders, even the most perverse, the most cruel, the most terrifying by dispossessing him of his soul and his conscience.

No comments:

Post a Comment