Saturday, February 13, 2021

Aziz of Pakistan

2007)


My name is Aziz, and I live as a former Muslim in Pakistan. On April 2, 2007, I was on a road trip on my motorbike. When the traffic light turned green, I continued my journey. Suddenly I was hit by a white car. When I fell to the ground, the driver of the car, along with the occupants, got out of the car and came to me.


They stomped on me with their shoes, which had metal soles. They did not step on my head, face or upper body, but aimed at my knees and feet. When they thought that my leg was broken, they left me, shouting, “Allahuakbar” (Allah is great).


The ambulance then came and took me to the hospital. I have experienced such persecution from Muslims who hated me many times in the past. So this is nothing new to me. Within 30 minutes the police came to me, along with the “dear terrorist brothers”.


The Holy Spirit guided me and strengthened me to use it as an opportunity to testify of my Christian faith. That's why when they got closer, before they even said anything, I immediately said that they were my brothers.


I declare that I forgive both of them. I told them, “It's not because I'm afraid of you. No, but it is because of my Christian faith, therefore I forgive you. I love you and pray for you, because that's what I learned from the Lord Jesus Christ. "


On April 4, the orthopedic surgeon operated on my knee and leg. On April sixth I was allowed to go home by the medical personnel there. Today I have fully recovered. I thank the Lord Jesus for the opportunity to share His gospel in this way.


[Source: http://pedson.blogspot.com/2014/07/kesaksian-mantan-muslim-aziz-pakistan.html]


No comments:

Post a Comment