Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Leah - I Had A Strange Dream About Heaven


I became a Christian on July 21, 1996. This is my testimony.


Strange Dream About Heaven


I used to be a devout Muslim, but I began to feel something was missing in my faith as a Muslim woman. I also prayed to Allah asking to be shown whether the faith of Muslims is the true truth. Soon after that, I started having strange dreams. In one dream, I saw several Christians queuing to enter heaven. I also followed the queue. It's a shame there is a very tall creature blocking the way. I started crying because the lines I queued up were so bad. On the other hand, their path was so beautiful - so beautiful, so blue.


Friends Helped Me To Understand Dreams


That dream continued to haunt me. I can't forget it. I also told my fellow Muslims. But I am not saying that it is Christians who are queuing up in the dream. I fear what they will think. They also said that Allah told me to pray more.


Wanted to Suicide


I prayed more and more, but my feelings were empty and I even became more depressed. I have never experienced an emptiness like this. Unable to sleep, I started taking sleeping pills so I could escape the feeling. I completely changed, liked to be alone, and I started consulting psychics. This made my situation even worse. In fact, I wanted to kill myself because I was no longer afraid of dying.


One day, I told a friend (an agnostic) about suicide. She also remembered some Christian women who had met her several times. According to her, they can help me.


Meeting the Followers of Isa Al-Masih


I decided to meet them that very day. At that meeting, they shared the gospel with me and prayed for me. I felt the terrible emptiness begin to lift. The heavy burdens on my shoulders were stripped off.


In the Church, I Was Challenged to Accept Isa Al-Masih


I also started to go to church with them. The second time to church, the pastor who led the service invited the congregation to accept Jesus as Savior. My heart is raging. I struggled against the Holy Spirit to the point of trembling. I didn't accept the pastor's invitation. After the service, God said to me, "If you don't make a decision now, there will be no more chance for you."


I accepted the Savior


I sobbed by the side of the road and told myself that I had to go back to the prayer room, where people are being prayed for to accept God. That's what I did. God has taken off my burdens. I started seeing things differently.


After that incident, I began to lose my friends and everyone I loved. But God loves me and gave His Word as Savior. I will definitely not perish.


A Muslim friend was also saved that same day at another church. God shows that we really are on the right path.


I have never regretted being a Christian. Sometimes my life is very difficult because I have suffered a lot. But my faith became stronger because of it.


Currently, my son is raised Muslim. His father did not give him permission to communicate with me. This problem made me unable to sleep. I also gave my son to God. My son is thousands of kilometers away from me. I couldn't control what was going to happen, but God was in control. Please pray that God will work a miracle so that one day I can see my son again. We now live on a different continent.


I pray that this brief testimony will touch those who read it. God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment